Archive for July, 2011
If you are considering online marketing for your business then you should also try Twitter internet marketing strategies with your Twitter and SEO methods. There are many internet marketing people who still think of social media marketing like Twitter marketing or any other social network marketing as a waste of time. They think all social media marketing efforts are useless as far as search engines are concerned.
People who are not bothered about social media marketing or twitter internet marketing this blog is not for them. But if you feel that in online marketing of your business twitter internet marketing can be helpful then just think that – Do You have a Twitter Internet Marketing Strategy?
And if you have then are they right?
It is a fact that Twitter doesn’t have direct link juice. But it is also true that the search engines are getting better at using the shortened URLs. Since Twitter has high page rank in Google it is possible technically that your tweets along with your URLs even your Twitter profile page appears on the first page of Google. To achieve this only a little backlink strategy is required.
Twitter Internet Marketing and Backlinking Strategy:
- You should start with relevant keyword research to locate the keywords you wish to rank on. I use Google Adwords Keyword tool.
- You should also create a blog post on your own site related to the subject in even more detail using the filtered keywords best for your business and low at competition.
- Always tweet using same keywords. It would be more effective if you if your tweets include shortened URLs of your blog post or some article of a similar topic.
- Write a two three articles (226+ words) for posting on article sites like EzineArtlcles, Hubpages, Squidoo, Articlebase, etc. and use your keywords to link back to your Tweets.
- Use a social bookmarking software or do manual social bookmarking to bookmark all your articles and posts.(Your Blog, EzineArtlcle, HubPages and Squidoo).
- Last but not the least you should make sure to ping every url, including the all the RSS feeds. (Pinging tools – Pingler, Ping-o-Matic!, PingSites…)
Try this and after a few days not only your Tweets but also all your posts, blogs or articles will rank for your keywords on Google. I will try all this on this post too…! Let me know if you get benefited by any Twitter Internet Marketing strategy. Share on this blog if you have anything related to twitter internet marketing or other social media marketing.
Free Blogging Tips for Beginners
This post is all about how to start blogging or say free blogging tips for beginners. Below I have tried to mention as much pre required information as possible including details and useful links to a resources of free blogging tips for beginners. It reveals the blogging basics and a lot of the decisions and strategies that one may feel like to consider before starting a blog.
1. Site Subscription – This is a useful blog related to free blogging tips for beginners which is updated almost every day with blogging news and blogging tips relevant to bloggers for beginners who really want to improve the quality of their blogs.
2. Look into the of site archives –There are many useful blogging tips for beginners published over the last few months to site. You can get into different sites’ archives related to blogging tips and how to start a blog or blog help. Otherwise use the search more and hunt for the topics you want to know more about.
3. Refer different resources – Don’t go on trusting one site resources blindly. Explore more, search more, understand the point and then apply it your blogs. Gather useful and free blogging tips for beginners from multiple resources, take a clear look and get started with your own blog.
Well don’t need to worry too much since initially it will go as a trial and error method. In any case you can edit your blogs any time. For more blogging tips for beginners stay connected to our site.
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, which is the world’s largest search engine Google. PageRank determines a numerical weight to each set of hypertext documents of this case, Google refers to the Internet. He does this in order to assess the relative importance of each item.
Therefore, PageRank has become an important field of Search Engine Optimization SEO or short, and companies are hard to improve the page rank, in the hope of claiming a place in the area on the first page of Google search results.
PageRank is scored from 0-10. A PageRank of 0-3, usually pertains to small to mid-size companies and a PageRank of 4-6 refers to large and worldwide companies. PageRanks of 7 or above are reserved only for internet institutions which dwarf other sites in both size and scope (such as YouTube and Amazon).
But while a high page range might improve your site’s SEO success, it is by no means the one and only deciding factor, regarding which position you find yourself within the search results. It is in fact just one part of the ranking algorithm and only within one search engine at that (albeit that one search engine happens to eclipse all others).
With successful SEO, taking into account a variety of proven methods, a site with a lower PageRank is able to land higher within search result listings than a site with higher PageRank. After all, the search engine is designed to provide the most relevant and appropriate results to the user and with comprehensive keyword or key phrase inclusion, the smaller site may appear to be more valid to the terms of the search.
In short, when it comes to search engine optimization, there is no point losing sleep over the PageRank of your site. But do not take our word for it. Google said: “We have long told people not to focus on PageRank as owners of a lot, the site seems that many think is the most important parameter for them to track, which is simply not true. “
Baidu Chinese search company prepares Android clone. Baidu has already created a Twitter-like application for the Chinese market, and this practice is not uncommon for Chinese companies. According to all the Android Baidu listed on the New York Stock Exchange had grown very quickly, and is fully capable of developing a mobile operating system. And ‘in fact developing its own mobile operating system, which is similar to that of the Android.
The new operating system is not an overlay, such as HTC and Samsung Sense touchwhiz, who are sitting on top of Android user interfaces. Baidu, which is presumably working on a clone for Android, which will be marketed in China as Android Qiushi. Android is built on Linux, the open source operating system, but it is done legally. Baidu is apparently appealing to the infringement of intellectual property rights.
However, Baidu can avert that situation but changing bits a pieces and claiming to have built its OS on Linux. If indeed this new OS is built, it is likely that it will find its way into India, as the Indian market is flooded with Chinese phones, marketed by Indian mobile phone companies.
This new operating system will give Indian companies the opportunity to bring smartphone capabilities with even lower prices, and make a win-win for Indian consumers. However, Baidu has not confirmed it is actually working on an operating system at all, simply stating that the project in question is a product of mobile advertising.